Prices & Information
The Bark Inn offers small dogs that enjoy being with others of a similar size an environment where they can have fun outside together or relax in our guest lounge.
- Age – A minimum age of 4 1/2 months.
- Size – Exclusively for small dogs, standing up to a maximum of 42cm from ground to shoulder when adults. (Sorry no Bulldogs, Bull Terriers or Staffordshire Bull Terriers (Staffies)).
- Social – As an off leash group play environment, all guests must enjoy the company of other dogs of a similar size.
- Health – All dogs must be in good health to attend The Bark Inn. All dogs must be free from any conditions that could put other guests at risk. Dogs who have been sick with a transferable condition in the last 30 days will require a vet certificate of good health to attend. All dogs must be up to date on flea and worming treatments.
- Vaccines – All dogs must be up to date on Parvo, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis and Canine Cough, and having received vaccinations no sooner then 14 days prior to attending The Bark Inn. (Vaccines due to expire during or within 2 weeks after boarding will need to be given prior to boarding). Proof of vaccinations or titer test results are required.
- Council Registration – All dogs must have current registration with their local council and have the disc or strap attached to their collar or harness.
- Trial – All new clients or clients who have not stayed in over two months will require a trial day prior to boarding, please contact us well in advance of boarding.
- Forms & Records – All forms (sent via email) must be completed and emailed through with proof of vaccines, microchip number and local council registration prior to a trial day being booked.
To ensure the enjoyment and safety of all guests, a trial day is required to assess your dogs comfort and play style.
We may suggest a couple more half days prior to boarding or if for any reason we feel we cannot provide your dog the right environment, we will give you suggestions for alternate pet care.
All dogs are individuals and as such not all are suited to our environment, The Bark Inn is committed to making sure our guests have a happy, healthy and safe visit with every effort made to provide a low stress and fear free environment.
A reservation is set for your trial date after submission of the forms and records, please book well in advance of boarding needs.
The trial day costs $28.00.